Re: [K12OSN] in-apt

Julius Szelagiewicz wrote:

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003, anthony baldwin wrote:

Myabe someone here can make sense of this.
Why do I get this:
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
You might want to run `apt-get -f install' to correct these.
 ethereal: Depends: libelf.so.0
 ethereal-gnome: Depends: libelf.so.0
 rpm2html: Depends: librpm-4.1.so
           Depends: librpmdb-4.1.so
           Depends: librpmio-4.1.so
E: Unmet dependencies. Try using -f.

Everytime I try to use apt-get?
Doesn't matter what I try to do, get a package, update, upgrade, anything...
There's no way I'm going to force anything and break my system, either.
This is with the latest apt-get for RH9 on my RH9 system.

Did you try apt-get -f ? julius