Re: [K12OSN] clusetKnoppix (LTSP+openMosix live server CD)

Hi Caleb,

On Thu, 2003-06-12 at 21:43, Caleb Wagnon wrote:
> - snip -
>
> Just for fun, could you try setting your burner on its own channel as a master
> and moving your other cdrom to be a slave with your hd?

Yes, I will try.  I don't consider that connecting the burner as slave,
secondary IDE, is a good arrangement but only gives way to CDRom to boot
Knoppix CD.  However would connecting CDRom as slave Primary IDE slow
down the hd?

I shall make another try of your suggestion after downloading a newer
ISO image because James told us on another posting that the previous ISO
image may be bad.  I downloaded that ISO image on about Jun 6, 03.

B.Regards
Stephen