Re: [K12OSN] clusetKnoppix (LTSP+openMosix live server CD)

Hi James,

Your advice noted with thanks.

I expect to find out the cause because I met the same problem before,
insufficient cache in burning Knoppix ISO image, compelling me to
purchase a new Samsung CD-RW writer with 8MB cache to overcome the
problem.

B.Regards
Stephen