Re: [K12OSN] clusetKnoppix (LTSP+openMosix live server CD)

Hi James,

On Fri, 2003-06-13 at 11:26, James Jensen wrote:
> - snip -
>
> Remember, use 700MB CD-R or RW media to burn your image as well.  *Knoppix
> uses every bit of that space...
>
> FWIW, for those that don't care to make coasters of their old discs every
> time you burn a set of new distro iso's, burn them to CD-RW.

I like using RW to burn Knoppix ISO image but the difficulty is all RWs
in my possesion only having 650MB capacity.  Is RW with 700MB available
on market?  What are their brand name?

To burn Redhat ISO image with RW of 650MB has no problem.

> #Find your CD Burner put that in the "dev=" variable
> cdrecord -scanbus
> #Burn your iso to CD-RW
> cdrecord -v -eject speed=4 dev=0,0,0 --blank=fast your-new-image.iso
>
> See Section 4.3.3. of this link for more information...
>
> http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-9-Manual/getting-started-guide/s1-disks-cdrw.html

Noted with thanks

B.Regards
Stephen