Re: [K12OSN] clusetKnoppix (LTSP+openMosix live server CD)

Hi James,

Further to my last posting

On Fri, 2003-06-13 at 11:26, James Jensen wrote:
> - snip -
>
> See Section 4.3.3. of this link for more information...
>
> http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-9-Manual/getting-started-guide/s1-disks-cdrw.html

To me it is a very interesting link.

I have been using Direct CD (udf files) on Windows for many years with
CD-RW as a mobile hard disc, bringing documents between home and
office.  For such a reason it keeps me back to Windows from time to time
without a solution.

>From that link "CD Creator" maybe can replace Direct CD, solving my
problem.  I never use it before.  I will find out whether the file
format is same as udf otherwise I still face the headache how to solve
those files with udf format kept on RWs.

I have following Nautilus package running on my OS but never use it

# rpm -qa|grep nautilus
nautilus-2.0.6-6

I will try it later

B.Regards