Re: [K12OSN] NFS /home but not apps?

Terrell Prude', Jr. wrote:
Is anyone familiar with the XASS (X Application Server System)?  I was reading about it recently, and according to the Web site (http://xass.sourceforge.net/), it will let you load-balance running X11 applications on each box, including client boxes, with little fuss. Given the power of all those boxes, it might be something to consider.

Here's our Load-Balanced LTSP solution.  8-)

AND it's got a cool name.

K12LTSP - XASS

It kicks ***  8-))

Nice one Terry.  8-)