Re: [mail] RE: [K12OSN] Conference??

Don Logsdon wrote:

How about somewhere totally different, totally awesome, and a direct flight from almost anywhere?

Betcha never been there(here) either.. 8-)

That's paua quicksilver net nz

Sounds like the best place for a conference ....

ahhh, I /was/ just joking ay.. 8-}

Way outa my league to organise it. /me - runs..

However, I'll see you at NECC

I wish. You Guys really have /scene/ over there. Linux is, umm, nice, here, but in the US it's, heh, BIG. > 8-o

/steve