[K12OSN] Trekking into K12LTSP territory

    I have a machine that's pretty strong, it's a P4/1800 or somesuch;
it's our demo machine, and I'm trying to keep it nice and snazzy.  But
the most important thing I can demo on it is LTSP; keep in mind it need
only run one Jammin 125 workstation, but later I can configure it for
more.

    There are two paths I can follow: rip it all out and reinstall
(which means 8-10 web apps and the associated database stuff) or figure
out how to pull over the K12LTSP packages separately.

    I really don't want a re-install, but I'll do it, if it means that
I'll get some initialization that doesn't happen otherwise...

    Anyone care to deposit $.02?
Brian Fahrlander                             Linux Zealot, Conservative,
Evansville, IN                                             and Technomad
ICQ 5119262                                    http://www.kamakiriad.com
Linux: it's all about choice and better software.      Live free or die.