Re: [K12OSN] Questions on Lowest Specs

Depends on how many clients you're going to support, and what apps.  My
server at home is a 200Mhz Pentium with 128MB of RAM and a 6Gb hard
drive.  Using Icewm, things are acceptable, although some apps take a
bit to load up.  I don't think one could comfortably go much lower than
this config, though.  I built an LTSP server on a P166 with 64MB RAM a
while back, but it really was just too slow.  Can't remember if I tried
Icewm or not; hmmm, may have to give that one a run again...;-)

Petre