[K12OSN] Re: Questions on Lowest Specs

Heh, yeah, I noticed that I didn't specify. Right now I'm not too sure about how many, but it's for a computer lab at my school, so about 15-25 computers, probably to do word processing and tinkering by people interested in linux. I'm building the lab for a teacher and he'll be most likely teaching an introduction to linux class the year after.. we're just concerned about how the suggested server is so high, even for 5 cleints. Perhaps they are being a bit liberal when they said a 1GHz processor for 5 computers?

Thanks for all the help
Matt