Re: [K12OSN] SCSI Question

Any suggestions as to what I am overlooking?

SCAM? SCSI Configured Auto-Magically. Try turning that off if it's on in your card's BIOS. That attempts to auto-address devices on the SCSI chain, and, IIRC, to use it you set all devices to ID 0, and the card places them. It hasn't worked very well, the few times I've tried it...

-Regards-

-Quentin Hartman-
Academic Computing and Networking Services Coordinator
Fern Ridge School District 28J
Elmira, OR
Office: 541-935-2253 x429
Cell: 541-914-2989