From: Matt - Comcast [mailto:teh0mega attbi com]
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 11:41 AM
To: k12osn redhat com
Subject: [K12OSN] Re: Questions on Lowest Specs

Heh, yeah, I noticed that I didn't specify. Right now I'm not too sure about how many, but it's for a computer lab at my school, so about 15-25 computers, probably to do word processing and tinkering by people interested in linux. I'm building the lab for a teacher and he'll be most likely teaching an introduction to linux class the year after.. we're just concerned about how the suggested server is so high, even for 5 cleints. Perhaps they are being a bit liberal when they said a 1GHz processor for 5 computers?

Thanks for all the help
Matt

Visit us on the web @ Bird Electronic Corporation

NOTICE: This communication includes confidential information that may also be legally privileged. It is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any use, unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this communication is strictly prohibited.