Re: [mail] RE: [K12OSN] Conference??

I love the Bangor idea....nice international airport (aptly named Bangor
International Airport) with lots of flights that come in from all over the
world (at least for fuel).  We could put something together at the
University of Maine (15 mins from Airport) and have some fun.  I know of a
company in New Hampshire that would set up a whole bunch of K12LTSP
machines for us to play with.  Besides...it's about time we had something
on the "right" coast.  ;-)  Fresh Maine lobster anyone?  How about Maine
Blueberries?

k12osn redhat com writes:
>Put me down for bangor, maine, been a long time since I was over there
>and got friends near-by. Otherwise come fly over the UK.
>
>James
>
>"cliebow downeast net" <cliebow downeast net> wrote ..
>> Toatally different..totally awesome..Bangor Maine. A stones throw from
>> Hermon a
>> long throw to David Trask.. and perhaps a trebuchet shot to Derek
>Dresser.
>> 8~)
>> CHUCK- RESIDENT PENGUIN IN ELLSWORTH
>>  On