[K12OSN] Xass was: NFS /home but not apps?

Stephen Liu wrote:

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your information.

I found Xass but was mistakenly searching around for K12LTSP -Xass. Please share your experience with us after completion.

ahhh, I see.

I have been busy building other software (not related to K12LTSP) so I might not be able to do much on this for now. I very much like the idea of it though.

best regards, Steve