[K12OSN] TuxType Woes

Guys I give up on Tux Type. I was wanting it going on this temp server for
the conference but it just ain't gonna happen. I have done everything
Barry said and I rpm-e'd and tried Eric's new rpms. Either it opens and
freezes or like now with the new rpm, it pops open in fullscreen mode and
closes in one second. It works fine on our production server.

--
Caleb Wagnon MCP A+
Network Administrator

Fordyce Public Schools Redbugmail System.
   "Fordyce----Home of the Redbugs!!"
http://redbugs.dsc.k12.ar.us/