Re: [K12OSN] TuxType Woes

we can demo it on this server of ours.....it is working....

cwagnon redbugmail k12 ar us wrote:

Guys I give up on Tux Type. I was wanting it going on this temp server for
the conference but it just ain't gonna happen. I have done everything
Barry said and I rpm-e'd and tried Eric's new rpms. Either it opens and
freezes or like now with the new rpm, it pops open in fullscreen mode and
closes in one second. It works fine on our production server.