Re: [K12OSN] Trekking into K12LTSP territory

Hmmm...sorry to hear about your experience with LTSP 3.x, but since you're using Red Hat 9, then you should be able to just go ahead and add the 3.1.0 RPMs. I did this kind of thing on RHL 7.3 a while back with good results (the 2.1.x RPMs).

I mentioned "if he's not running a Red Hat distro" only because I didn't know which distro you were using--for example, I happen to run Slackware most of the time. No need to be concerned about being flamed--the beauty of Free Software is that we have this kind of choice.

--TP
Do you Slack!?
Slackware GNU/Linux <http://www.slackware.com/> - Free Calendar with Sync to EverythingElse(TM), since GNU/Linux actually follows the RFCs.