Re: [mail] RE: [K12OSN] Conference??

Julius Szelagiewicz wrote:

On Sat, 14 Jun 2003, Steve Wright wrote:

cliebow downeast net wrote:

AHHHHHHHHHHH. Jim McQuillian LOVES seafood!!!!!!!!! I can bring it right off
the boat!! Chuck

You have a BOAT !!??  Lets take the boat out and catch them ourselves !!
Yee har !

And this from the man that drinks vitamin infested fluids for breakfast instad of having something fat and gross containing fried sugar .... may he live forever.

HEY! enough of revealing my filthy habits.. This is a family list! 8-))

and there's nuthing rong with an energy drink for breakfast - it increases my articulate-ness. and It says on the bottle that I will live forever, so there .. 8-p

/sw