From: k12osn-admin redhat com [mailto:k12osn-admin redhat com] On Behalf
Of Eric Harrison
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 22:17
To: k12osn redhat com
Subject: Re: [mail] RE: [K12OSN] Conference??

On Fri, 13 Jun 2003 jam McQuil com wrote:

>On Fri, 13 Jun 2003, David Trask wrote:
>
>> I love the Bangor idea....nice international airport (aptly named
>> Bangor International Airport) with lots of flights that come in from
>> all over the world (at least for fuel).  We could put something
>> together at the University of Maine (15 mins from Airport) and have
>> some fun.  I know of a company in New Hampshire that would set up a
>> whole bunch of K12LTSP machines for us to play with.  Besides...it's
>> about time we had something on the "right" coast.  ;-)  Fresh Maine
>> lobster anyone?  How about Maine Blueberries?
>
>did you say "Lobster" ?
>
>count me in

Ha! A few minutes ago I sent David an email asking for a good excuse to
go to Maine.

I *just* had a flash-back to the big bill Jim and I racked up on sea
food during the NECC conference in Seattle last year.

It seems that Bangor is the leading candidate for the first official
LTSP conference.

I will counter this suggestion, however, by offering up Puerto Valletta
as an excellent back-up plan for sea-food-heavy destinations. In the
middle of winter, would you rather go to Maine, Oregon, or Mexico? ;-)

-Eric