Re: [K12OSN] Conference??

James Vasey - LTSP wrote:

Tell me about it.. I'm a destitute ice-cream man, and I'm in New Zealand. don't laugh - it's true !

Yes, but aren't you also a part time radio presenter??

For a second there thought we could have a celeb endorsement of K12LTSP. I thought you were the Steve Wright from Radio 2! (lol) I was going to ask for Janey Lee Grace's autograph.

(If you're in the UK you'd understand)

otherwise http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/wright/

that's me.. 8-))

nah, my little brother lives in London, and He said the same. I should get some bumber stickers and start my own fan club.

/sw