Re: [K12OSN] TuxType Woes

On Sat, 14 Jun 2003, Darryl Palmer wrote:

>> Try running it from a console app.  See if the program or sdl libraries is
>> outputting an error.

I traded a few emails with Caleb earlier... we will both be the same
conference on Monday and had already packed up the server, so this was
put on the back-burner...

I did a test on a spare box here and I'm guess that is the SDL_ttf package.
If you upgrade to my tuxtype2 package w/o upgrading SDL_ttf, it immediately
crashes.

If I get the chance today, I'll rebuild the tuxtype2 package with a
dependancy on the newer SDL_ttf. That way it won't be possible to
accidently upgrade one without the other.

-Eric