[K12OSN] Using LDAP rather than NIS for authenticating stand-alone from the K12LTSP serve

Hello,

I've only been on this for 1/2 a day but I think I'm needing some ideas.

Is anyone using LDAP on their K12LTSP server to authenticate stand-alone linux installs?

I've read over the List messages from May, and have a Redhat9 server with LDAP running. I used the ldaphacks that were posted to help get things going and get this message: