Re: [K12OSN] Conference??

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003, Nicholas Wheeler wrote:

> October seems to be an illogical month, school is alive in october. I
> propose we bump it up to before september. (Or hold it in DC, in which case
> october is fine ^.^)

I understand the concern about the school schedule, but if the
conference were sat/sun, with a gathering friday evening, that
could possibly work.

I know that for me, if it happens before August 20th or so, there's no
hope of me being there.  I'm travelling almost constantly until then.

In fact, i'm in a hotel room in Rochester NY right now, getting
ready to visit a customer for the next several days here.

Anyway,  Hopefully someone can pick a date that works for most
people.

Jim McQuillan
jam Ltsp org