[K12OSN] Adding Users in Direcotry_administrator - Help!

Hello,

Sorry about my last message about ldap. It got clippped for some reason... Hotmail...

I have used the ldaphack script to config the ldap server, and both gq and directory_administrator can open it.

Users already created on my server BEFORE (sorry to yell!) the ldaphack config-server script is run can log onto a remote client/stand-alone.

I'm using NFSed homes and everything seems to be fine from stand-alone logons.

How do I add new users?! I can't find the appropriate Webmin script, or it I use the provides ldaphack adduser script, how much info do I need to provide?

Directory_administrator seems to be more friendly (with its big NewUser icon) but it reports back that I have insufficient access to finish adding a new user.

Thanks for any ideas,

Jim