[K12OSN] Add remove programs

hi all,

I cant seem to add /remove Packages with 3.1.0 -  this is a clean install...
I notice the iso's I burnt don't identify as disc1 , 2 ,3 etc..

The package manager can't identify the disc's and fails...

Can't seem to load downloaded rpms as well

ie webmin starts to "install" then quits..

the old rpm manager was alot easier to use??

any idea's