[K12OSN] No printing from OpenOffice...

I am no longer able to print from OpenOffice. I have a deskjet 930C installed with cups since I'm using Redhat 9. It has worked before, but suddenly failed. Printing from other applications work. What's with OpenOffice and printing and how do fix it?

I have always printed using the generic printer option before...

Trond