[K12OSN] Re: [K12SN] win4lin

The floppy did work but I could not 'see' the CD-ROM drive. I believe I was able to see the floppy drive. It's been a coupld weeks since I tried this, so my recollection is a bit fuzzy. But what I remember is thinking that you would be disappointed because it wasn't doing everything you indicated you needed. As for pricing for the multiple user version, called Win4Lin Terminal Server (WTS) I haven't looked at pricing for a couple of years, but it used to be about $100 per concurrent user. So, it's not strictly a per workstation fee, unless each workstation will be running W4L all the time.

Petre

Áncor González Sosa wrote:
Cuentan que el Mon, 02 Jun 2003 11:45:43 -0500