[K12OSN] 2 network cards on a Dell GX-110

Title: 2 network cards on a Dell GX-110

I am trying to setup a K12LTSP server on a Dell GX-110 1ghz with 512mb ram. Unfortunately, when installing a 2nd PCI NIC in the machine, in addition to the integrated one on the system board, I run into an IRQ conflict. I can go into the BIOS to change the IRQ number, but the other device that's causing the conflict changes as well so that both have the same IRQ number, no matter what I change it to. There are 2 PCI slots on the system and I have tried all three with the same results. Has anyone had any experience with this? TIA for any assistance.

Wayne Fulton
Technical Administrator
Manor ISD