[K12OSN] Use CD instead of floppy to boot

Hi all,
   I am sure I have seen this addressed somewhere,  but can't find it.
Someone steer me the right direction.

   How do I put the boot image on a CD to make these little Compaq Ipaq towers
boot into K12ltsp through the network?  They do not have floppys.
   I could make them boot from the built in NIC through PXE,  but the teacher
wants the students to boot into windows so they can run  "Oregon Trail,
Carmen Sandiego" etc...

Thanks,
Duane Wilson
Volunteer IT gopher