Re: [K12OSN] GLX on K12LTSP

I'd love to have blender working with K12LTSP. My understanding is that
it requires 3D acceleration on the client and I've not heard of anyone
doing that. If you COULD do it then games like TuxRacer would work on
clients.

If I'm wrong about Blender, someone tell me and share how you did it.

;-) Paul