Re: [K12OSN] GLX on K12LTSP

Blender requires GLX, but not 3D Acceleration.  In fact, my 3D card has
problems on Linux, and I have to turn acceleration OFF to use blender.  I
haven't used K12 in a while, so if someone could do this and let us know:

For the _client_ box, make sure that it is getting the following line in
it's XF86Config file:

Load "glx" #Should be in the "Modules" section

For direct rendering, you should also load DRI and the appropriate DRI
driver for your client.

Next, install blender

Finally, test!

As a troubleshooting method, run glxinfo and post the results to me and/or
the list (xdpyinfo would also be good).

Jon