Re: [K12OSN] GLX on K12LTSP

OK, I added one line to my lts.conf file in the [Default] section:

X4_MODULE_01       = glx

That got my client working and it does in fact run blender just fine.
Cool...

My server has problems because it has a riva tnt card and it does not
like glx without using kernels from nvidia. That's a hassle though as
their kernels always lag behind the released kernels from RH. Blender
does work just fine on the clients though.

I installed blender using this rpm for RH 9.0 on my 3.1.0 box:
http://hs.riverdale.k12.or.us/3.0/i386/RedHat/RPMS/blender-2.27-0.dag.rh90.i386.rpm

I'm not really a blender user so if someone has a better rpm let me
know. I read something about an install key that unlocked other
features. Does anyone know about that? I'll have to play with this some
now.

;-) Paul

Paul Nelson.............................. pnelson riverdale k12 or us
Riverdale High...........9727 SW Terwilliger Blvd. Portland, OR 97219
voice(503)892-0722...fax(503)892-0723.. http://hs.riverdale.k12.or.us