Re: [K12OSN] Linux in Education Book?

What is the *goal* of the book ?

What is its' purpose ?

/steve

David Bucknell wrote:

Dear All,

This message is a proposal for a community-created online, open content licensed
book about free/libre/open source in education. Please feel free to forward this
message to relevant lists. It is an idea many of us have been thinking of for a
long time and Bill Kibler's message inspired me to try to get it rolling. I'm a
teacher and it's summer and I'm ready to start. Here goes: