[K12OSN] Linux in Education Book?

David,

May I recommend the Wiki format as an excellent way to assemble content
from a large number of people?

It does need editing, and very clear guidelines about how to comment on
material vs. editing/expanding. However, http://www.wikipedia.org/ shows
what can be done given the right degree of organisation.

Also, given the right framework, it would be possible to link to local
versions of the book that include the lesson frameworks and curriculum
requirements in different countries.

Please include me in your mailings on this project.

Best regards,

John Ingleby
Webmaster - Schoolforge-UK