[K12OSN] Tux Paint 0.9.11 available (as source)

It's been four months since the last release (and, not unrelated, the same
amount of time since I finally started using CVS to maintain the code),
and just over a year since the project actually began, but I'm happy to
announce the latest release of "Tux Paint," a drawing program for kids!

Version 0.9.11 is available, and includes a lot of internationalization-related
updates (bug fixes, translations, etc.), as well as some other updates.

(Read all about it:
 ftp://ftp.sonic.net/pub/users/nbs/unix/x/tuxpaint/CHANGES.txt )

Anyway, hopefully soon there'll be Linux package updates
(RedHat RPM, Debian DEB, and Slackware TGZ), as well as updated ports
for Windows, Mac OS X and BeOS.

Enjoy!

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/

-bill!

--
bill newbreedsoftware com                                            Hire me!