Re: [K12OSN] rh 9.0 - .avi and .pnm file display hosed

Dear Folks,
	I wanted to see what the blender noise is all about, so I went
ahead to ap-get install it. The install went fine, but now I can't display
any .avi movie with xine or mplayer any more. running apt-get update /
upgrade didn't change it. I suspect a bad library, but don't know which or
how to fix it. ideas? julius