[K12OSN] Samba/iptables problem

Since upgrading from 2.1.1 to 3.1.1 I have had problems with a conflict between samba and the iptables firewall. I have added ports 137-139 to the iptables configuration (using lokkit)to allow netbios tcp traffic to pass through.

When iptables is started, I can no longer access the server via netbios (from windows or linux boxes) via eth1. eth0 is trusted and connects my thin clients.

Do I need to add passthrough for udp traffic on ports 137-139?

Dan