[K12OSN] Possible to use CD instead of boot rom?

Hi all,
  I need to boot some old Compaq Ipaq towers into either Win2k or K12ltsp.  No
Floppy drives on the Compaqs.  Could use onboard NIC with PXE.  It works,
but then I don't know how to give option for Win2k.

  If I could make a CD with the Rom-O-Matic boot sequence then the kids could
boot off of the CD for K12ltsp or the HD for Win2K.

  Trouble is I can't find any info out there in cyberspace that tells me how
to do this.

  Any input would be appreciated.

Duane Wilson