Re: [K12OSN] Linux in Education Book?

A little while back -
Someone suggested that we should do a K12LTSP Bible
A comprehensive WHAT IS and HOW TO tome..

Add in a chapter about installing LTSP on other distros --
and maybe a chapter on using K12LTSP as a small office server,
then add a chapter on using it as a kiosk --- and that pretty well sums up
everything I have read on this list in the last 6 mos or year....

dl