[K12OSN] Server Hardware - Will it cope ?

Ok, so here's what I've got.

Intel Mobo 1*2.4 Xeon - Possible to put two in.
6GB Ram
3*18Gb SCSI HD - Raid 5

Will this be able to run 100 Clients ?

Working on a 50Mb per client I should be able to get 120 out of it.

I've got 70 clients booted at half term with the current 512Mb ram but
minimal load on the server.

I'm just about to order a bunch of Bootable nics, to install in the summer
hols

I can't find anywhere that sells the 2Gb chips that this server is supposed
to support.

What do ya reckon guys. Has this machine got the guts or should I stick in
that second CPU as well ?

Martin Stevens
Network Manager
Chace Community School