[K12OSN] ACL Support

I just finished a fresh install RH9 on a new server and I am looking to
add ACL support to the kernel.  I have tried adding the acl and ea
patches, but both of them have some hunks rejected.  Since I am not a
coder, I can't get very far in correcting these and merging them into my
kernel tree.  Does anyone have any info on where I could get RH patched to
the kernel or a RH kernel that supports ACL?  I don't really want to go
with the vanilla kernel if I can avoid it.  Thanks for any help.

Brent Norris (http://brentnorris.net)
Assistant Technology Coordinator, Edmonson County Schools
H: 270.563.9226
Cell: 270.246.0152