[K12OSN] help with MPlayer

Hi,

I've installed MPlayer and ran the command line tests which worked fine. However, when I try to view a QT movie, RealPlayer or anything else in Mozilla, a box comes up and says:

mplayerplug-in -- loading movie

and that's it. Nothing else happens.

Using k12LTSP 3.1.0

Anybody got any thoughts on how to troubleshoot this?

-- Robert Harrelson Inside Washington Publishers 703.416.8505 800.424.9068 robert harrelson iwpnews com