Re: [K12OSN] ACL Support

The RedHat kernel source RPMS are already patched with both ACLs and
Extended Attributes, but they are not in the compiled kernel.  All you
need to do is make sure the kernel-source RPM is installed and then:
# cd /usr/src/linux-2.4
# cp configs/<base config for your architecture> .config
# make xconfig

and make sure both ACLs (and the appropriate filesystem-specific ACL
code) and extended attributes are set to "y"

then just build and install the kernel as usual
(in other words:
# make dep bzImage modules install modules_install
or some variation thereof