Re: [K12OSN] help with MPlayer

QT (specifically SVQ3 -- the Sorenson codec) and Real both require the
appropriate win32 libraries (and there was a time when you had to
compile MPlayer specifically with support for them, as the default build
didn't include it, not sure if that's the case now or not, my copy works
;-)).

The first thing to do is to make sure you can play the video without
mozilla and if not, solve that problem first.  I don't know anything
about mplayerplug-in at all, but given the low version number of the RPM
in the Fedora repository, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that it's
rather buggy ;-)

--
Shahms King <shahms shahms com>