[K12OSN] Runlevel 3

We were unable to get a workstation to set up a session on the server in runlevel 3 despite many tries to mount the server's IP address.  Does K12 support runlevel 3?  I realize this is a very insignificant request but the powers that be asked me to try everything.

I am also curious as to when K12 is going to RH9.

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Kale Schaub
Montana Tech