Re: [K12OSN] Possible to use CD instead of boot rom?

Duane,

That was off the top of my head.. Bootable etherboot CDs have been done - search google for it. But if you wanted to boot a kernel so it can 'think' then use syslinux, ISOlinux, grub, or anything bootable and then just use the DOS executable version of the etherboot image.

HTH,
Steve