Re: [K12OSN] Runlevel 3

I changed the necesary configuration and started the workstation in run level three.  I get a default bash shell, and the server's /opt/ltsp/i386 directory is mounted on /.  This is not very usefull as there is a very limited number of commands/programs accesible and there is no prompt for a loggin on.  Will I have to mount other directories manually, or is there some other convention for using run level three on the workstations?  Or, is it that ltsp just isn't meant to be used in this manner?

Kale Schaub
Montana Tech