Re: [K12OSN] Runlevel 3

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003, Kale Schaub wrote:

> I changed the necesary configuration and started the workstation in run
> level three.  I get a default bash shell, and the server's /opt/ltsp/i386
> directory is mounted on /.  This is not very usefull as there is a very
> limited number of commands/programs accesible and there is no prompt for

I did it in Root and got a change to run level 3 no problem. but when I
had to reboot it reverted to run level 5 and I had to change it again,
can't seem to get the default changed (RH9)  by changing it on root
and setting runlevel 3 as default all the users went to runlevel 3 as
default, which was what I wanted....but if I reboot all of em go back to
runlevel 5???????

Bob

safety deserve Neither liberty nor safety",    Benjamin Franklin
    NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail                   accessys smartnospam net