[K12OSN] Ximian Desktop 2 with LTSP causes problem with KDE and Mozilla

Following up on my experiment with XD2 and LTSP I have found that when
you login using KDE and try to use Mozilla - you will then be unable to
type into Mozilla AND the LTSP server will slow to a crawl.

My solution to this was to re-install the Mozilla RPM's I built from
source (I needed xfs functionality so I had to make my own builds). I
believe however any Mozilla RPM's you have should work.

I haven't yet tested to see if this breaks Evolution or Galeon since
according to the Red Carpet Software updater Ximian Mozilla is needed
for them.

I still have not found a solution to the login/logout problems or how to
have sound activated and still login from the Terminals.

M. McCarty