Re: [K12OSN] Runlevel 3

For the workstations the  runlevel on boot is determined by the setting in
/opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf

The setting in the default section is
     RUNLEVEL = 5

The runlevel can be set for the individual workstations
by using the individual workstation configure sections,
so you can have some boot into runlevel 3, and others
boot into runlevel 5.

If you change the setting on the server by changing  /etc/inittab
to runlevel 3 you won't have GDM or KDM running  --
and your workstations may not boot.

dl